Vs > Zigalovo
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Zigalovo Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Lashio, Myanmar
Zigalovo vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Zigalovo vs Bariloche, Argentina
Zigalovo vs Kamenskoe, Russia
Zigalovo vs Maceio, Brazil
Kabwe Agromet vs Olathe, Ks
Zamboanga, Mindanao vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec
Kingfisher, Ok vs Santiago
Guwahati vs Edirne
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Zigalovo, Russia is approximately 4,685 km or 2,911 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Zigalovo bearing 156.8° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 166.4° or SSE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Zigalovo has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Zigalovo is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 31.5 °C (56.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.4 °C (74.5°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1539.6 mm (60.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1539.6 l/m² (37.79 US gal/ft²) or 15,396,000 l/ha (1,645,935 US gal/ac) more. About 5 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 36.8° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Zigalovo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Zigalovo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zigalovo vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -5 (0)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Krakow, Poland
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tahrir, Egypt
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Bucyrus, Oh, Usa
Zigalovo vs Bechar, Algeria
Zigalovo vs Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand
Zigalovo vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Zigalovo vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
London, England vs Hokonui Forest
Cold Bay, Alaska vs Kathmandu
Aberdeen, Sd vs Goteborg-Save
Arkhangelsk vs Berezovo
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Zigalovo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Zigalovo
- Vanavara, Russia - 638.8 kms (397 miles) NNW
- Bogucany, Russia - 617.4 kms (383.6 miles) NW
- Bratsk, Russia - 270.9 kms (168.3 miles) NW
- Nizne-Udinsk, Russia - 392.7 kms (244 miles) W
- Irkutsk, Russia - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) SSW
- Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia - 550.6 kms (342.1 miles) SW
- Khatgal, Mongolia - 591.7 kms (367.7 miles) SW
- Muren, Mongolia - 667.5 kms (414.8 miles) SSW
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 620.5 kms (385.6 miles) SSW
- Khutag, Mongolia - 625.3 kms (388.6 miles) SSW
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 676.3 kms (420.3 miles) S