Vs > Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ajiro, Japan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dover, Tn, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pecora, Russia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Isparta, Turkey
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Nar’Jan-Mar, Russia
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Tomsk, Russia
Cartwright, Nf vs Save
Scuro Mountain vs Cajamarca
Kufra vs Markovo
Los Lunas, Nm vs Pine River Dam, Mn
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa is approximately 13,572 km or 8,434 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa bearing 340.8° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 194.8° or SSW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 17.9 °C (32.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.3 °C (40.1°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 957.8 mm (37.7 in) more which is equivalent to 957.8 l/m² (23.51 US gal/ft²) or 9,578,000 l/ha (1,023,952 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.3° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -15 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sejmcan, Russia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs State University, Ms, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Afyon, Turkey
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Chengdu, China
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Lewiston, Me vs Nanchang
Dawei vs Smolensk
Kyoto vs Bintulu
Tak vs Harrisburg, Il
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa