Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Lhasa, Tibet, China
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Bom J. Do Piaui, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Conway, Ar, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Redding, Ca, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Barnaul
Reboly vs Karuizawa
Posse vs Louisburg, Nc
Loup City, Ne vs Arak
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 4,319 km or 2,684 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 159° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 166.8° or SSE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 28.4 °C (51.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 39 °C (70.2°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1620.2 mm (63.8 in) more which is equivalent to 1620.2 l/m² (39.76 US gal/ft²) or 16,202,000 l/ha (1,732,101 US gal/ac) more. About 7 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.8° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Franklin, La, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Assab, Eritrea
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Braganca, Portugal
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Mumbwa, Zambia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Bluffields, Nicaragua
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Maturin, Venezuela
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs London, On, Canada
Lindenberg vs Adana
Lansdowne House, On vs Arkhangelsk
Hua Hin vs Monte Santo
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Coronation, Ab
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino