Vs > Dusanbe
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dusanbe Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tsuyama, Japan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Dusanbe vs Iida, Japan
Dusanbe vs Juneau, Alaska, Usa
Dusanbe vs Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Dusanbe vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
London-Gatwick vs Plymouth, Ma
Tystofte vs Hirado
Szeged vs Choma
Nar’Jan-Mar vs Delphine, In
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Dusanbe, Tajikistan is approximately 5,753 km or 3,575 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Dusanbe bearing 102.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 128.1° or SE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dusanbe has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dusanbe is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 12.7 °C (22.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.1 °C (38°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1309.2 mm (51.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1309.2 l/m² (32.13 US gal/ft²) or 13,092,000 l/ha (1,399,622 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.6° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Dusanbe.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Dusanbe. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dusanbe vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -72 (-3)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Guiria, Venezuela
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Toker, Sudan
Dusanbe vs Nueve De Julio, Argentina
Dusanbe vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Dusanbe vs Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa
Dusanbe vs Shiraz, Iran
Lexington, Mo vs Trinidad, Co
Moro, Or vs Ajiro
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Sokode
Nizneangarsk vs Water Valley, Ms
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dusanbe Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Dusanbe