Vs > Reboly
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Reboly Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sortovala, Russia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dibrugarh, Assam, India
Reboly vs Oslo, Norway
Reboly vs Ekimcan, Russia
Reboly vs Tateno, Japan
Reboly vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
East Sale vs Jagdalpur
Manila, Luzon vs Owensboro, Ky
Braganca vs Milos
Budapest vs Lozovaja
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Reboly, Russia is approximately 8,572 km or 5,327 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Reboly bearing 83.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 153.1° or SSE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Reboly has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Reboly is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.3 °C (47.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.8 °C (44.6°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1271.2 mm (50 in) more which is equivalent to 1271.2 l/m² (31.2 US gal/ft²) or 12,712,000 l/ha (1,358,997 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.8° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Reboly.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Reboly. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Reboly vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Samos, Greece
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pocahontas, Ar, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Forrest, Australia
Reboly vs Wakkanai, Japan
Reboly vs Damascus, Syria
Reboly vs Komissarovka, Ukraine
Reboly vs Acapulco, Mexico
Tahoua vs Lillehammer
Phetchabun vs Bishop, Ca
Cold Lake, Ab vs Erie, Pa
Jos vs Odienne
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Reboly Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Reboly