Vs > Rai Valley
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Rai Valley Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Antonio Narino, Colombia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tairua Forest, New Zealand
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Brno, Czech Republic
Rai Valley vs Puerto Lempira, Honduras
Rai Valley vs Sivas, Turkey
Rai Valley vs Ternej, Russia
Rai Valley vs Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Mae Sariang
Vlore vs Charnocks
Accra vs Cobar Mo
Ibiza vs Nikolskoe/ Beringa
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Rai Valley, New Zealand is approximately 8,215 km or 5,105 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Rai Valley bearing 306.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 321.6° or NW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Rai Valley has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Rai Valley is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average annual temperature is 15.5 °C (27.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 150.4 mm (5.9 in) less which is equivalent to 150.4 l/m² (3.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,504,000 l/ha (160,788 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.9° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Rai Valley.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Rai Valley. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Rai Valley vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -133 (-5)
|| -109 (-4)
|| -142 (-6)
|| -175 (-7)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -126 (-5)
|| -150 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Salima, Malawi
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Cartwright, Nf, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Linz, Austria
Rai Valley vs Vassouras, Brazil
Rai Valley vs Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Rai Valley vs Konstanz, Germany
Rai Valley vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Sault Ste. Marie, Mi vs Samos
Tamanrasset vs Xankandi
Williston, North Dakota vs Anderson, Sc
San Gabriel vs Strasbourg
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Rai Valley Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Rai Valley