Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Norfolk Island, Australia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Elmira, Ny, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Miyako, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Greymouth, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Seychelles, Seychelles
Jerez De La Frontera vs Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand
Jerez De La Frontera vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Feodosija vs Dodge City, Ks
Tambora, Sumbawa vs Prince George, British Columbia
Plymouth, England vs Gibraltar
Niigata vs Odense
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 12,067 km or 7,498 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 54.6° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 137.6° or SE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.8 °C (17.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.8 °C (19.4°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1231.1 mm (48.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1231.1 l/m² (30.21 US gal/ft²) or 12,311,000 l/ha (1,316,128 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.8° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -94 (-4)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -58 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Marshall, Tx, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tengchong, China
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Viroqua, Wi, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Santa Cruz, Flores, Azores
Jerez De La Frontera vs Yardmili, Azerbaijan
Aj-Petri vs Muscat
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Mobile, Alabama
Estevan, Sk vs Ely, Nevada
Ukmerge vs Cataguases
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera