Vs > Duian
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Duian Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Samaxi, Azerbaijan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tarapoto, Peru
Duian vs Milan, Italy
Duian vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Duian vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Duian vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy
Punta Arenas vs Hirado
Lexington, Mo vs Ammassalik
San Juan Bautista vs Galuut
Imperial, Ne vs Omu
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Duian, China is approximately 3,323 km or 2,065 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Duian bearing 130.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 141° or SE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Duian has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Duian is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.6 °C (44.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1689.2 mm (66.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1689.2 l/m² (41.46 US gal/ft²) or 16,892,000 l/ha (1,805,867 US gal/ac) more. About 10 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.3° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Duian.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Duian. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Duian vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -2 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sibiu, Romania
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pakse, Laos
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ponza Island, Italy
Duian vs Corrientes, Argentina
Duian vs Silute, Lithuania
Duian vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
Duian vs Biser, Russia
Palma De Mallorca, Majorca vs Auckland, Albert Park
Gardiz vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig
Kamishli vs Tortosa
Plovdiv vs Naha, Okinawa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Duian Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Duian