Vs > Dayton, Oh
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dayton, Oh Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Chlef, Algeria
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Marstal, Denmark
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Des Moines, Iowa, Usa
Dayton, Oh vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Dayton, Oh vs Catalao, Brazil
Dayton, Oh vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Dayton, Oh vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Bambui vs Sadrinsk
Brest vs Ashgabat
Marseille vs Monte Alegre
Glasgow, Mt vs Priest River, Id
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Dayton, Oh, Usa is approximately 13,434 km or 8,348 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Dayton, Oh bearing 331.4° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 202.3° or SSW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dayton, Oh has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dayton, Oh is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.8 °C (41°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 946.1 mm (37.2 in) more which is equivalent to 946.1 l/m² (23.22 US gal/ft²) or 9,461,000 l/ha (1,011,444 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.9° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Dayton, Oh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Dayton, Oh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dayton, Oh vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -26 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Coldwater, Mi, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Charlo, Nb, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Hmel’Nickij, Ukraine
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Dayton, Oh vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Dayton, Oh vs Zolotonosa, Ukraine
Dayton, Oh vs Otavalo, Ecuador
Dayton, Oh vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Marion, Nc vs La Paz
Zamosc vs Lambarn
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Guwahati
Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny vs Bialystok
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dayton, Oh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Dayton, Oh
- Kenton, Oh, Usa - 126.4 kms (78.6 miles) N
- Urbana, Oh, Usa - 41.1 kms (25.5 miles) NE
- Delaware, Oh, Usa - 96.4 kms (59.9 miles) E
- Columbus, Ohio, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Circleville, Oh, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ESE