Vs > Davenport, Wa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Davenport, Wa Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Wilmington, De, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Davenport, Wa vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Davenport, Wa vs Bvumbwe, Malawi
Davenport, Wa vs Caribou, Me, Usa
Davenport, Wa vs Nicosia, Cyprus
Ceahlau vs Phrae
Trang vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Warsaw vs Prado
Beni Abbes vs Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Davenport, Wa, Usa is approximately 10,962 km or 6,812 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Davenport, Wa bearing 302.8° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 215.8° or SW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Davenport, Wa has a warm, dry summer continental/ hemiboreal climate (Dsb).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Davenport, Wa is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 20 °C (36°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.6 °C (35.3°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1514.3 mm (59.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1514.3 l/m² (37.16 US gal/ft²) or 15,143,000 l/ha (1,618,887 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.6° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Davenport, Wa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Davenport, Wa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Davenport, Wa vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -32 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Gorlitz, Germany
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Guaymas, Mexico
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Debrecen, Hungary
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Low Head, Australia
Davenport, Wa vs Mombasa, Kenya
Davenport, Wa vs Ecol. Agricula, Brazil
Davenport, Wa vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Davenport, Wa vs Tela, Honduras
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Xichang
Montrose, Co vs Pendleton, Or
Nagua vs Rapa Nui
Apodi vs Midland, Tx
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Davenport, Wa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Davenport, Wa
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) NNW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 74.2 kms (46.1 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) WSW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) S
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) SW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 225.5 kms (140.2 miles) SSW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 187 kms (116.2 miles) NNE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) ENE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 109.4 kms (68 miles) ENE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 46.3 kms (28.7 miles) E
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) SSE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 148.5 kms (92.3 miles) S