Vs > Dashbalbar
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dashbalbar Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs North Loup, Ne, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Chakhcharan, Afghanistan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Hanoi, Vietnam
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Dashbalbar vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Dashbalbar vs Umm Benin, Sudan
Dashbalbar vs Ciudad Del Este, Paraguay
Dashbalbar vs Polo, Dominican Republic
Auckland, Albert Park vs Lom
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Storm Lake, Ia
South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In vs Veraval
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kabwe
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Dashbalbar, Mongolia is approximately 3,943 km or 2,450 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Dashbalbar bearing 168.9° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 172.6° or S .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Dashbalbar has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Dashbalbar is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 27.7 °C (49.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 35.6 °C (64.1°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1550.7 mm (61.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1550.7 l/m² (38.06 US gal/ft²) or 15,507,000 l/ha (1,657,801 US gal/ac) more. About 5 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.5° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Dashbalbar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Dashbalbar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dashbalbar vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -4 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Minamitorishima, Japan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Burundi, Burundi
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Bage, Brazil
Dashbalbar vs Thiruvananthapuram, India
Dashbalbar vs Veraval, India
Dashbalbar vs Las Lomitas, Argentina
Dashbalbar vs Ohotsk, Russia
Concordia vs Yasica
Milan, Mn vs Stuttgart
Trout Lake, Ontario vs Suwa
Ko Sichang Island vs Trapani/ Birgi
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dashbalbar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Dashbalbar