Vs > Blue River, Bc
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Blue River, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Oconto, Wi, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Encarnacion, Paraguay
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Irako, Japan
Blue River, Bc vs Minden, Ne, Usa
Blue River, Bc vs Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand
Blue River, Bc vs Corum, Turkey
Blue River, Bc vs Brighton, England, Uk
Sao Mateus vs Ismailia
Kabwe Agromet vs Souda/ Khania
Natashquan, Qc vs Decatur, Il
Presidencia vs Reconquista
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Blue River, Bc, Canada is approximately 10,625 km or 6,603 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Blue River, Bc bearing 302.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 212.4° or SSW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Blue River, Bc has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Blue River, Bc is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 23.1 °C (41.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.8 °C (39.2°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 916.9 mm (36.1 in) more which is equivalent to 916.9 l/m² (22.5 US gal/ft²) or 9,169,000 l/ha (980,227 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 34.1° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Blue River, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -84 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -38 (-1)
|| -55 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Santos, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Faiz Abad, Afghanistan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs The Pas, Manitoba, Canada
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ilorin, Nigeria
Blue River, Bc vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Blue River, Bc vs Agra, India
Blue River, Bc vs Padova, Italy
Blue River, Bc vs Seymour, In, Usa
Suphan Buri vs Trevico
Strasbourg vs Udon Thani
Kamenskoe vs Mpika
Nandi vs Indian Lake, Ny
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Blue River, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Blue River, Bc
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) NW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) WNW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 265.3 kms (164.9 miles) SW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) S
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 297.3 kms (184.7 miles) S
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 344 kms (213.8 miles) SSW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 340.3 kms (211.4 miles) N
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 248.9 kms (154.6 miles) NE
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) ESE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) ESE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) SSE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 335.6 kms (208.5 miles) SSE