Vs > Adrian, Mi
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Uliastai, Mongolia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Adrian, Mi vs Cluj, Romania
Adrian, Mi vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Adrian, Mi vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Savannah, Georgia
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Belfast, Northern Ireland
Choluteca vs Alghero
Indaial vs Bulawayo Airport
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,229 km or 8,221 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 332.1° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 201° or SSW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.3 °C (41.9°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1009.5 mm (39.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1009.5 l/m² (24.78 US gal/ft²) or 10,095,000 l/ha (1,079,223 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -41 (-2)
|| -60 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -23 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Bialystok, Poland
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tylstrup, Denmark
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Dikson Island, Russia
Adrian, Mi vs Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway
Adrian, Mi vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Highbank vs Abbotsford, Bc
Barcelona vs Pisco
Kenton, Oh vs Benin
International Falls, Minnesota vs Kota Bharu
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S