Vs > Adrar
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Torres, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Rio Verde, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa
Adrar vs Zinder, Niger
Adrar vs Tsu, Japan
Adrar vs Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia
Adrar vs Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa
New York/ Laguardia, Ny vs Hita
Tooele, Ut vs Kurgan
Bowling Green, Ky vs Stensele
Zumbrota, Mn vs Khost
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 12,123 km or 7,533 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 61.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 126.9° or SE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.1 °C (5.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19.7 °C (35.5°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1862.2 mm (73.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1862.2 l/m² (45.7 US gal/ft²) or 18,622,000 l/ha (1,990,815 US gal/ac) more. About 128 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.9° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kano, Nigeria
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Sibenik, Croatia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Waimana, New Zealand
Adrar vs Lemnos, Greece
Adrar vs Greensburg, Ky, Usa
Adrar vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Adrar vs Genoa, Ne, Usa
Cameri vs Cuzco
Misamfu vs Gerona, Costa Brava
Two Harbors, Mn vs Mont Joli, Qc
Aburatsu vs Hamilton, On
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar