Vs > Abu Kamal
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Abu Kamal Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Taua, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Geneva, Switzerland
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Chanthaburi, Thailand
Abu Kamal vs Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk
Abu Kamal vs Jendouba, Tunisia
Abu Kamal vs Columbus, Ga, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Coral Harbour, Nt vs Denton, Md
Le Mans vs Khalkhgol
Mangareva, Gambier Islands vs New York/ Laguardia, Ny
Edmonton (Intl), Ab vs Covington, La
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Abu Kamal, Syria is approximately 8,206 km or 5,099 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Abu Kamal bearing 83.3° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 122.2° or ESE .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abu Kamal has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Abu Kamal is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.2 °C (13°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.3 °C (38.3°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1741.7 mm (68.6 in) more which is equivalent to 1741.7 l/m² (42.75 US gal/ft²) or 17,417,000 l/ha (1,861,993 US gal/ac) more. About 13 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.4° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Abu Kamal.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Abu Kamal. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abu Kamal vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -4 (-8)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ezeiza, Argentina
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Abu Kamal vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Abu Kamal vs Trondheim, Norway
Abu Kamal vs Harare, Zimbabwe
Abu Kamal vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Ottawa, Il vs Hot Springs, Sd
Nyala vs Bowling Green, Ky
Tuckerton, Nj vs Corumba
Lugano vs Dimbokro
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Abu Kamal Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Abu Kamal