Vs > Abilene, Tx
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Abilene, Tx Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Hombori, Mali
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Cranbrook, Bc, Canada
Abilene, Tx vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland
Abilene, Tx vs Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon
Abilene, Tx vs Rushville, Il, Usa
Abilene, Tx vs Chileka, Malawi
Tiffin, Oh vs Kapuskasing, Ontario
Benito Salas vs Fort Worth, Tx
Ust-Barguzin vs Bialystok
Spencer, Wv vs Mombetsu
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Abilene, Tx, Usa is approximately 13,237 km or 8,225 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Abilene, Tx bearing 313.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 219° or SW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abilene, Tx has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Abilene, Tx is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 19 °C (34.2°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1257 mm (49.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1257 l/m² (30.85 US gal/ft²) or 12,570,000 l/ha (1,343,816 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.4° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Abilene, Tx.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Abilene, Tx. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abilene, Tx vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -39 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ushibuka, Japan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Warsaw, Poland
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine
Abilene, Tx vs Eilat, Israel
Abilene, Tx vs Kalakan, Russia
Abilene, Tx vs Lappeenranta, Finland
Abilene, Tx vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Albany, Western Australia vs Sao L. Gonzaga
Springfield, Il vs Podor
Kalakan vs Raufarhöfn
Temuka vs Chattanooga, Tn
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Abilene, Tx Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Abilene, Tx
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 209.2 kms (130 miles) N
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) NW
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.2 miles) WSW
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 79.4 kms (49.4 miles) SSW
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) SSW
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 205.4 kms (127.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) ENE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 180.8 kms (112.3 miles) ENE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 165 kms (102.5 miles) ESE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 249 kms (154.7 miles) ESE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 206.9 kms (128.5 miles) SE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) SSE