Vs > Aberdeen, Sd
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Aberdeen, Sd Climate & Distance Between
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Kofu, Japan
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Tirios, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Koutia, Mali
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Aikawa, Japan
Aberdeen, Sd vs Salima, Malawi
Aberdeen, Sd vs Timimoun, Algeria
Aberdeen, Sd vs Highmore, Sd, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Schefferville, Quebec, Canada
Legaspi vs Upernavik
Bor vs Helgoland
Ho Chi Minh vs Boke
Moncion vs Muroran
- The distance between Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines and Aberdeen, Sd, Usa is approximately 12,259 km or 7,618 mi.
- To reach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in this distance one would set out from Aberdeen, Sd bearing 319.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Naia, Mai (Pasay City) bearing 208.3° or SSW .
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Aberdeen, Sd has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City) is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Aberdeen, Sd is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.1 °C (38°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31 °C (55.8°F) less in Naia, Mai (Pasay City). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1405.9 mm (55.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1405.9 l/m² (34.5 US gal/ft²) or 14,059,000 l/ha (1,503,000 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.4° higher in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) than in Aberdeen, Sd.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Naia, Mai (Pasay City) relative to Aberdeen, Sd. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Aberdeen, Sd vs Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Yanji, China
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Uaupes, Brazil
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Leninbad, Russia
Aberdeen, Sd vs Poznan, Poland
Aberdeen, Sd vs Erfurt, Germany
Aberdeen, Sd vs Chelsea, Vt, Usa
Aberdeen, Sd vs Genoa, Italy
Lavras vs Malye Karmakuly
Corvallis, Or vs Miyakejima
El Oued ( Guemmar ) vs Duluth, Minnesota
Hassi Messaoud vs Goycay
Naia, Mai (Pasay City) vs Aberdeen, Sd Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Naia, Mai (Pasay City)
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Aberdeen, Sd
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 68.5 kms (42.6 miles) NNE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) E
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 60.1 kms (37.4 miles) SSE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) ESE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) S
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 165.1 kms (102.6 miles) SSE