| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naia, Mai (Pasay City) in March is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. A feeble 7.1mm (0.3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Naia, Mai (Pasay City) March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Naia, Mai (Pasay City):
- Basco, Philippines - 668.7 kms (415.5 miles) N
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 433.5 kms (269.4 miles) N
- Legaspi, Philippines - 330.5 kms (205.4 miles) ESE
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) SE
- Iloilo, Philippines - 453.7 kms (281.9 miles) SSE
- Mactan, Philippines - 566.5 kms (352 miles) SE
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 716.6 kms (445.3 miles) SE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 851.6 kms (529.2 miles) S
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 853.8 kms (530.5 miles) S